Apartment Movers in Dilworth
Located right next to the neighborhood of South End, Dilworth is increasingly becoming a more attractive place to live, especially for young professionals looking for a diverse and eclectic neighborhood that’s only a short commute away from Uptown.
If you’re moving to Dilworth, then you’ll want all the help that you can get. As exciting as having a new apartment in the neighborhood can be, the actual moving process itself can be a little stressful. Here at Hornet Moving, we can help you relocate to Dilworth safely and quickly.
Contact us today for a free estimate on your next apartment move in Dilworth
Although there are certainly many different moving companies available in Charlotte, few have the reputation we have for the quality of our work or for our customer service. In fact, we strive to provide exceptional customer service to every client, which is why we are transparent about our rates at the very start. The following are a few of our basic rates:
- We charge $120 per hour for a minimum of two hours for our basic moving package, which includes the use of a 26-foot truck and two of our professional movers.
- For every additional mover you need, we charge $30 an hour extra per mover.
- If you have a gun safe or piano that needs to be transported, we charge $100
We also charge by the minute instead of by the hour. This means that if the move takes two hours and ten minutes, you’ll be charged for two hours and ten minutes, not three hours. There are plenty of apartment complexes that we can move you into and out of in the Dilworth, give us a call today to get started!
Benefits of Hiring Professional Apartment Movers
You may be tempted to try and move without the help of a local professional moving service, especially if you’re looking to save some money. However, this is generally a bad idea for the following reasons:
- Professionals will save you time – Movers are highly trained and skilled, which means it will take them less time to move your things.
- You’ll avoid injuries – If you haven’t been properly trained, you’re more likely to accidentally injure yourself trying to move heavy objects.
- You’ll avoid damage – You’re more likely to damage your things if you’re not trained or have specialized equipment like professional movers do.
Dilworth Apartment Building Moving Requirements
If you live in an apartment, then you’re going to want to submit a notice that you’re moving out ahead of your scheduled moving day. When you speak to the manager about your notice, make sure to ask about any building requirements that you should keep in mind on moving day.
Some apartment buildings may require you to reserve areas like the elevator or the loading dock (if the building has one) if you plan on using them for an hour or two. Additionally, ask where you can park the moving truck if there is no loading dock.
About Hornet Moving
Here at Hornet Moving, we only hire full-time workers. They receive extensive training so that they can load and transport anything safely, effectively and efficiently. All of our professional movers are taught to prioritize customer service and will listen to all of your questions and concerns prior to beginning the move.