If you’re looking for an apartment in Charlotte or are moving from an apartment to a home, then there are a number of neighborhoods worth looking into. For young professionals as well as those raising a family or planning to raise a family, one neighborhood that sticks out is Myers Park.
Myers Park is only four miles south of the Charlotte City Center and is considered one of the most reputable and affluent neighborhoods in the city. If you are planning an apartment move to Myers Park, then you’ll want to hire a professional mover that you can rely on like Hornet Moving.
Why Hire a Professional Moving Service in Myers Park
It may cost money to hire a local moving company, but doing so can end up saving you money over attempting to do it yourself. Just consider the following benefits of hiring a Myers Park moving service like Hornet Moving:
- Prevent injuries – Without proper training, you’re likely to hurt yourself trying to move heavier items, like furniture or pianos.
- Avoid damages – Without the required experience and expertise, you’re much more likely to damage your belongings, whether it’s while you’re trying to load them up into your car or truck, or whether it’s during the transport of your belongings to your final destination.
- Take less time – You’ll find that it will take way longer to move on your own than it would to hire a professional moving service. Hornet Moving has trained movers, specialized equipment and large trucks that make moves more efficient.
- Reduce financial risk – Imagine the medical bills you would have to pay if you were injured or the cost of replacing items that are damaged during the move. These risks are eliminated by hiring a professional moving company, especially since reputable movers have moving insurance.
Apartment Building Requirements and Your Myers Park Move
If you’re moving from or to an apartment, make sure that you speak to the landlord or property manager about reserving the elevator or loading dock, if either one is available. If not, then ask where it is appropriate to have our Hornet Moving truck parked so that it’s not in the way of residents.
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to know any specific questions you should be asking your apartment complex about your next Myers Park move!
About Our Hornet Moving Services in Myers Park
Here at Hornet Moving, we have a reputation as one of the best local movers in the Myers Park area. This is a direct result of our commitment to excellence, both in regards to the actual quality of our moving services as well as to our dedication to customer service.
Unlike other moving companies, we do not hire day laborers. This is a practice that can save money, but it directly affects the quality of the work. Instead, we only hire full-time workers and can ensure that they are properly trained. You can expect our Myers Park movers to:
- Use safe and efficient moving techniques
- Properly use specialized moving equipment
- Operate our moving trucks with care
- Answer any questions and concerns you might have
- Address you in a friendly and respectful manner
Additionally, not only do we offer some of the most affordable moving rates found around town, we also provide all our moving rates upfront.
Schedule a Myers Park Move Today
If you are planning a move to the Myers Park area of Charlotte, then be sure to hire a local moving service that you can trust and rely on, like Hornet Moving. To prepare your upcoming move or to inquire about any of our moving rates, be sure to schedule online or give us a call at 704-620-2154 to plan your next move in Myers Park!