Apartment Movers for Young Professionals & South End Residents of All Ages
South End is becoming a real hot spot in the city of Charlotte, especially for young professionals looking for brand new luxurious apartments to move to and a trendy restaurant and bar scene to enjoy. If you’re planning on moving to South End, then you’ll want to hire a professional moving service that’s honest, reliable and affordable. At Hornet Moving, we have a reputation for all three. We strive to create a stress-free moving experience so that moving to a new apartment or home in South End will be as easy as possible.
At Hornet Moving, we offer some of the lowest moving rates available in Charlotte:
$150 per hour for a 26-foot moving truck and two movers with a two-hour minimum required on most jobs.
Additional Charlotte movers: $50 more, per hour.
- $100 for piano moving and gun safe delivery
We charge by the minute and never round up, so you will never pay a dollar more than needed for our apartment moving services in South End.
We’ll Move You To & From Any South End Apartment Complex
- Camden South End
- Ashton South End
- Spectrum South End
- Colonial Reserve at South End
- Fountains Southend
- Post South End
- And more!
Benefits of Hiring Apartment Movers
Buying a new house or renting a new apartment can be expensive, which is why some people might consider trying to save some money by moving without the help of a professional service. If you do so, you’ll miss out on some of the benefits you’ll enjoy if you with our Hornet Moving service, which includes the following:
- Less risk of injury – Attempting to move heavy furniture on your own without proper training can result in serious injury, especially if you live in an above ground floor apartment.
- Less risk of damage – Our movers are all experienced and well-trained, allowing them to move even the most heavy and awkward furniture in a way in which it won’t experience any damage.
- A quicker move – Because our movers are so well trained, they’ll be able to load our trucks and unload them in an efficient amount of time, which means you’ll get moved in to your new home much quicker.
- Less stress – If you don’t have to worry about moving all of your possessions from one place to another within a certain period of time, you’ll simply stress about the whole process much less.
Consider Apartment Building Moving Requirements
Don’t forget to submit a notice to vacate in accordance to your apartment lease. When you do so, ask your landlord about any additional building requirements to ensure your moving day goes as smoothly as possible. For example, find out where we can park the moving truck on the day you move. If there’s an elevator or loading dock, ask whether these spaces need to be reserved in order to use them for a few hours.
About Our Charlotte Moving Company
If you’re moving to South End, then you’ll want to make sure all of your belongings arrive to your new home safely and in perfect condition. You can trust our movers at Hornet Moving to make sure this happens. Why? Because not only do we only hire full-time employees instead of day laborers, we train our movers to ensure that they provide the best customer service, the most honest practices and the safest moving techniques.
We only charge $150 per hour for a 26-foot moving truck and two movers with a two-hour minimum required on most jobs. Additional Charlotte movers: $50 more, per hour. Additionally, we do not charge for travel fees within Charlotte.
Schedule Your Move Online
There are many moving companies out there that care more about the bottom line than providing a high quality moving experience. You won’t have to worry about that when choosing Hornet Moving. We work hard to maintain our reputation as one of the most trusted movers in the city by emphasizing great customer service, affordable prices and top notch moving services.