Whether you’re moving to University City to attend the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, or you’re heading back home for a well-deserved summer break, you need Hornet Moving’s apartment moving services in Charlotte, NC to help ensure a smooth transition. Hornet Moving is here to provide the services you need at the price you can afford. Let’s face it, you’re a college student! As such, our goal is to make moving apartments hassle-free and less stressful. Plus, with access to our great low hourly rates, moving with our help is also affordable.
Reasons to Hire Apartment Movers in University City
As a poor college student, you’re wise to carefully track every penny you spend. To lower the cost of moving near the UNCC campus, you may be tempted to ask friends and family for help instead of hiring professional movers. While you always have this option, you don’t want to miss out on the many benefits of hiring apartment movers in University City:
- Hand off the heavy lifting: If your body isn’t used to the rigors of moving, you could easily pull a muscle or hurt your back. This is the last thing you need right before fall semester starts! Prevent sore muscles and injuries – hand the heavy lifting off to us.
- Enjoy quick, efficient, and careful work: The Hornet Moving team is reliable, courteous, and hardworking, with extensive training in apartment moves. You’ll hear no griping and complaining from us, as you might from family and friends, and we’ll get the job done in just a couple of hours.
- Lower your stress level: All the extra help from apartment movers frees up your time to focus on other aspects of the move, greatly reducing your stress level in the process.
Remember Your Apartment Building’s Moving Requirements
If you live in student housing, the building manager is probably accustomed to people coming and going at the start of fall and end of spring semesters. Still, you should take the time to become familiar with your building’s moving requirements.
For instance, should you reserve the elevator and loading dock area? Will it be necessary to reserve parking near the building? Are there any cut-off times or dates you should know about? Find the answers to these questions ahead of moving day to ensure a smooth transition.
About Our University City Apartment Moving Services for UNCC Students
As a college town, University City (and Charlotte) has plenty of moving companies to go around. Carefully select which one to work with for the best possible experience. At Hornet Moving, we have all the characteristics you want from a moving company:
- We employ full-time workers, not day laborers, to deliver professional services every time.
- Our employees are clean-cut, athletic young men trained in customer service, honest practices, and safe moving techniques.
- We offer an affordable, up-front rate, and never nickel and dime our customers or cut corners to increase profits. Expect two highly trained movers and a 26-foot truck for just $120 per hour (Mon-Thurs) and $130 per hour (Fri, Sat, Sun) with a two-hour minimum.
- We charge no travel fee for local moves within the University City or the Charlotte area. Living off campus or closer to Uptown and commuting to class? No problem! We still won’t charge you a travel fee.
- We’ve built our reputation on honesty and reliability. We emphasize maintaining this reputation by delivering consistent, high-quality services in every apartment move we assist with.
Contact Hornet Moving to Schedule Your University City Apartment Move
Ditch the movers that care more about your money and less about your happiness. When you’re ready to work with a mover that places your satisfaction above all else, choose Hornet Moving! With our reputation for excellent customer service and great prices, you know you can trust us as your University City apartment movers.
FAQ About University City Apartments Moving Services for UNC Charlotte Students
Most college towns have plenty of moving companies to choose from. University City and Charlotte are no different. For the best possible moving experience, it pays to ask the right questions. Hornet Moving offers everything you want from a moving company and more.
Do you employ full-time workers?
Yes. Hornet Moving does not hire day laborers. While other companies cut costs by doing so, the cuts are rarely passed on to the customer, but the level of service and safety can suffer. Plus, full-time employees are covered under insurance policies and licenses and are properly trained to protect your belongings.
Who are your employees?
Honest, efficient, and trained in first-rate customer service, our employees are clean-cut, athletic young men who can handle any moving job.
How does your pricing work?
We never cut corners to increase profits, and we don’t nickel and dime our customers. We offer affordable, up-front rates. Two highly trained movers with a 26-foot truck cost just $120 per hour Monday through Thursday and $130 per hour Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There is a two-hour minimum.
Do you charge a travel fee for local moves?
No, moves within University City or the Charlotte area are not charged a travel fee. We also don’t charge a travel fee for people living off-campus or closer to Uptown.
What makes Hornet Moving the right mover for me?
We’ve built our reputation on reliability and honesty. We live up to these standards every day by delivering consistent, high-quality services in every apartment move we do.
Apartments We’ve Serviced
Hornet Moving provides quality and affordable moving services to and from apartments throughout the Charlotte and University City area. Some of the apartments we’ve serviced include:
- Millennium One (M1) Student Apartments
- 49 North
- Latitude49, previously known as 901 Place
- Berkeley Place Apartments
- University City
- Circle University City Apartments
- University Crossings