Are you planning to move or relocate in the Charlotte area? It’s a good idea to make use of a quality local moving company, like Hornet Moving right here in Charlotte for all your relocation needs. If you were planning on a national operator, or doing it yourself with a truck and a lot of your own valuable man-hours, here are the top five reasons you might want to call Hornet Moving, a local, professional Moving Company in Charlotte, instead.
1. Doing it Yourself is a Hassle. If you’ve ever done your own relocation, you know how long it can take. For large homes or offices, it can take weeks to prepare everything for relocation, and particularly large items often call for solutions that most people don’t think through when they first purchase them. A professional local Moving Company is experienced in moving items of all shapes and sizes, and can help you solve relocation problems faster.
2. Local Means no “Horror Stories”. Often large regional and national providers, due to their size, lack the personal attention that each relocation job needs. Everything from poor local travel routing (which adds up in transportation costs) to indifferent movers (who have often no connection to their clients and a minimum of training) adds up to headaches and relocation horror stories. Avoid this with a professional, local service. Not only is Hornet Moving committed to being efficient and careful, they don’t have travel charges inside of Charlotte.
3. Competitive Pricing. Often customers assume that the more local a company is, the more expensive it will be (the “Wal-Mart effect”). This comes from a misconception based on the amount of overhead a business requires. While pricing can often vary, the service industry doesn’t quite work the same way as the retail industry, and the costs of overhead are more consistent between local and national providers. Local movers in Charlotte will often have a very similar price point to national providers when it comes to manpower, and there are often ways for the supplies to be competitive in cost as well. Hornet moving has an even more competitive price point, and they strive to keep their overhead low in order to pay their employee’s more. This attracts quality movers that you can trust!
4. Local problems Mean Local Solutions. If you’ve ever done a large move with a national moving company, you’ve spoken to customer service. And if you’ve ever had a problem with said moving company, it is almost always a disconnect between “what’s in the office” and “what’s in the field”. You reserve a truck and two movers, and you get the wrong truck complete with one mover. If you call and complain, you’ll get the “reward” of a price reduction to the actual price for something that probably didn’t fit your needs. The larger an organization, the lower the accountability. When you deal with a local Moving Company like Hornet Moving, they work to solve complications because they are a part of your community. They are committed to bringing quality service, including speedy resolutions.
5. Your Local Moving Company Makes Moving More Fun. As mentioned earlier, moving by yourself is a hassle. It’s stressful and can take days to do with limited resources. With a local moving company, you can use the time you would have taken moving dozens of boxes around and have a cup of coffee while surveying your new landscape. You can experience the benefits of your relocation right from the moment of your move. And isn’t that the reason you relocated to begin with?
We hope you enjoyed this article!
Please consider Hornet Moving for your next move.