• South End (Bike) – There is a great trail that goes through South End. Many people enjoy this trail by exercising, walking their dog(s), or bike riding.
• South Park (Shopping Bag) – Occupying southwest Charlotte is South Park. This area is filled with shops and restaurants along with South Park Mall.
• Dilworth (Fork/Knife) – Located right next to South End, the area of Dilworth has plenty to offer. In particular, a lot of great places to eat and some “hidden gems.”
• Elizabeth (Train Car/Trolley) – Charlotte’s Trolley system begins in Elizabeth, a very efficient and affordable way to travel throughout Charlotte.
• Plaza Midwood (Pizza) – There is plenty of great food spots in Charlotte but Plaza Midwood would certainly be a great place to start. This neighborhood is full of culture with a nice hybrid of old and new.
• Uptown (Drinks) – Charlotte is one of the fastest growing cities in America with incredibly fun things to do! It is home to the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte Hornets, Epicentre, NASCAR Hall of Fame, award-winning restaurants and bars, and much more!
• NoDa (Music Notes) – Another Charlotte neighborhood with phenomenal culture. The historic arts and entertainment district of Charlotte, NoDa is home to breweries, and other fine establishments.
• Other (White Tab) – With Charlotte continuing to grow and get better by the day, you are rarely ever wondering what to do. These other locations are near some of the previous mentioned places and more!
• NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) & Website – The apartment complex name, address, phone number, and the neighborhood is highlighted for you to not only see where the complex is located, but for you to go directly to the website and check out its details.
• SqFt Range – Square Footage is an important aspect to understand when moving into a new apartment. Having this allows you to easily know if an apartment will fit everything and everyone.
• Price Range – For obvious reasons, Price Range is on here to help you properly budget and visually see if it is even feasible for you to afford. Keep in mind that prices may tend to fluctuate based on the time of the year and may also include additional fees (not on map). It is always best to contact the apartment complex directly to understand the full financial breakdown.
• Amenities – Aspects or features of the apartment complex that typically attract people. There are many things to consider with specific amenities but it primarily comes down to what matters to you. Some amenities that are highlighted are fitness centers, pet perks, pools, lounges, and more! It is always great to check out the website and see what the full list entails as well as pictures.
Ready to Move?
When you have your apartment complex selected, the date of which you are moving in, and you are starting to box up, contact us to schedule your future move! Make moving easy, efficient, and affordable with Hornet Moving!
Give us a call at 704-620-2154.