Welcome to Hornet Moving, a Dilworth mover helping homeowners, renters, and small businesses relocate to their next home or office with a seamless transition. Our full-time movers are clean-cut, athletic, trained professionals who work hard to move your furniture and boxes so you don’t have to.
Our team of movers in Dilworth, NC is committed to providing you honest and upfront pricing on the area’s best moving services. Just read our five-star customer reviews!
Upfront, Hourly Dilworth Moving Company
At Hornet Moving, we pride ourselves on our honest and upfront moving prices. While other movers in Dilworth, NC charge deposits and travel fees and often include hidden fees for moving your things, we never do so. Our moving prices include:
- $150 per hour for a 26-moving truck and two movers* with a two-hour minimum required on most jobs.
- Additional Dilworth movers: $50 more, per hour.
- Billing starts when we arrive at your home. We charge by the minute and never round up, so you don’t pay for the time you don’t use.
- Piano moving and gun safe delivery is $100 extra.
- If you cancel moving services within 48 hours (unless due to weather), we charge a $50 fee. This money goes to our movers who have lost this opportunity to work.
*Crews of four movers and two 26-foot trucks are also available. Call 704-620-2154 for details.
Dilworth Apartment, Condo & House Movers
The Charlotte, NC area, including Dilworth, is quickly growing. Recent college graduates, working professionals, and families are moving to Dilworth at an unprecedented rate. So who do you turn to when you need a Dilworth mover to get your things from your old place to its new home? Hornet Moving, of course!
Although we offer office moving throughout the area, we specialize in:
We’re movers, not shakers. If you’re looking for a local moving company in Dilworth, North Carolina, call Hornet Moving.
About Our Team of Dilworth Movers
At Hornet Moving, our entire team is comprised of clean-cut, athletic, professionally trained young men. We hire full-time movers, not day labor, to ensure you receive the results you expect.
Our team is experienced with moving all sorts of furniture and belongings, from grand pianos to large L-shaped desks to half-ton gun safes. We carry Full Commercial Insurance, including Actual Value Replacement for your peace of mind when moving large or expensive items. When you need something moved, you know you can rely on Hornet Moving for the job!
5 Reasons to Use a Professional Mover
Moving isn’t something you do every day. However, when that day arrives, it’s a day you want everything to fall perfectly into place. For that reason, there are five reasons hiring a professional mover is the right choice:
- Makes Planning Easier. A professional mover will help you determine the best way to break down your house, pack your possessions, load the truck, and transport everything to your new home. Professional movers have the experience and expertise to take care of the moving logistics so you can focus on winding down your job, saying goodbye to friends, and preparing for your new life in a new home.
- Safety. Professional movers in North Carolina can help protect everything from treasured heirlooms to sensitive electronics. A professional mover will ensure that everything is wrapped tight and secured snugly in the truck. Moreover, movers can safely move heavy objects such as refrigerators and couches, so you don’t risk a hernia or broken bone. Professional moving companies have all the right tools, packing materials, training, and experience to perform these tasks with minimal risk to property or personnel. The cost savings in terms of possession replacement and potential medical bills make hiring a professional mover a solid investment worth every penny.
- Saves Time. When you move, your to-do list gets exponentially longer. Setting up utilities, finding new schools, settling into new jobs, and other tasks take time. When you hire a moving company in North Carolina, you free up time to take care of these tasks. Hiring a mover can quickly free up a week or more in your schedule to address these details.
- Insurance for the Move. While accidents are rare, they do happen. When you drop your piano, you are out of pocket for the replacement. When your mover drops your television, the insurance policy covers the cost of replacement.
- Makes Moving In Easier. Moving is stressful, and no matter the distance to your new home, the last thing you want to do on moving day is position furniture. Professional movers will do this for you, which means all you have to do is sit back and direct the move-in process without having to lift a finger.
Call Hornet Moving at 704-620-2154 for more reasons homeowners and businesses in North Carolina trust our teams with their moving needs.