Families and young professionals alike have been flocking to Dilworth over the past few years due to its close proximity to downtown Charlotte as well as for its peaceful, suburban setting. Dilworth is particularly noteworthy for its beautiful oak trees and bungalow-style homes. Much of the neighborhood also happens to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
If you’re looking for hourly movers in Dilworth, NC, then you’ll find few moving companies with the experience and reputation of our locally owned and operated Hornet Moving service. No other moving company can offer the high quality of service that we do at our affordable rates.
Dilworth Hourly Moving Prices
Our focus at Hornet Moving is to provide customers with exceptional moving services that meet our high standards all while retaining an affordable rate. The following is a breakdown of our hourly moving prices in Dilworth:
- We only charge $100 an hour for a minimum of two hours. For this moving rate, you will be provided with two of our professional movers along with a 26-foot truck.
- If you need additional movers, we can supply them for $30 an hour on top of the initial hourly rate.
- We do not begin billing until our movers have reached your home. Additionally, unlike other moving companies, we charge by the minute. This means that you won’t end up having to pay for the time that you didn’t use.
- If you need a gun safe or a piano delivered, we charge an extra $50 fee for each.
- If you are moving to Dilworth from within the Charlotte area, then we will not charge you any extra travel fees. However, if you are moving from outside of Charlotte, we charge $1.50 a mile.
- If you cancel your move, then you must do so with 48 hours’ notice to avoid a cancellation fee. If you cancel within 48 hours, then we charge a $50 fee to cover the movers who lost the opportunity for work.
* We do offer crews of four movers and two 26-foot trucks. For more information about availability, call us for details.
About Our Hornet Moving Team
Ever since our modest beginnings, we have focused on providing the best customer service possible. It’s how we’ve managed to earn a reputation as one of the most trustworthy and reliable services in all of Charlotte, and it’s a reputation that we strive to maintain.
We accomplish this by requiring our team of movers to meet our high standard of service. We only hire full-time workers instead of the part-time day laborers that many of our competitors hire as a means to cut costs. Every one of our workers undergoes thorough training to ensure that they can use safe moving techniques, that they can use our specialized moving equipment and that they will only use honest practices.
Our movers are also trained to provide exceptional customer service. This is done by listening to each and every one of our customers in order to make note of any needs, wants, questions and concerns that they may have and to put them at ease over the course of the moving process. It’s important to us that we not only help move your things safely and quickly, but that we instill the confidence in our ability to do so in all of our customers.