Myers Park has become a hot spot for many young professionals, especially those who are looking to start a family. This is because the neighborhood has become known as somewhat of an oasis from the city life of Charlotte due to its many trees, gentle hills and tranquil creeks – yet it’s barely a 20-minute drive from the center of the city, making it a convenient commute for those who work in downtown Charlotte.
If you are planning to move to Myers Park, then you will want to hire a professional moving service that is reliable and trustworthy without having to pay an arm and a leg, which is exactly why you should turn to our Hornet Moving service.
Myers Park Hourly Moving Prices
Here at Hornet Moving, we go to great lengths to keep our moving rates affordable without sacrificing the quality of our actual service. The following is a basic breakdown of our moving prices:
- Our basic moving package includes the use of a 26-foot truck and two of our professional movers for a minimum of two hours at only $150 per hour.
- If you need more than two movers, we can provide additional movers at $50 more per hour.
- We charge an extra $100 fee for every piano or gun safe that needs to be moved.
- We charge $1.50 per mile if you are moving to Myers Park from outside of Charlotte. If you are moving from within Charlotte, we will not charge a travel fee.
- Unlike other, less reputable moving services, we will not begin billing you for your move until we reach your home.
- We charge by the minute. This means that if your move takes two and a half hours, you will be charged for two and a half hours instead of for three hours.
- If you need to cancel your move, you have to give us 48 hours’ notice. If you don’t, we will charge you a $50 fee.
*We also offer packages that provide four-mover crews and two 26-foot trucks. For more details, please call us.
About Our Hornet Moving Team
At Hornet Moving, we go the extra mile to make sure that every single one of our customers is completely satisfied with their moving experience. In fact, this is exactly how we’ve managed to earn and maintain a reputation as one of the premier moving companies in the Charlotte area.
In order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, we have set high standards for ourselves when it comes to our moving team. It’s why we only hire full-time movers. Many of our competitors tend to hire part-time day laborers instead because it allows them to save money.
By hiring full-time movers, we can train them more thoroughly, thereby ensuring that they are able to use proper moving techniques in a safe manner that not only protects their physical well-being but also the items that they are moving.
Additionally, we instruct all of our movers to listen carefully to the needs, wants, questions and concerns that our customers might have at the outset of each move. We believe that this will help to instill confidence into our customers, thereby making the move less stressful on them.
Last but not least, we invest heavily in our moving equipment and into the padding in our trucks to ensure that your possessions make the trip without being damaged.